Welcome to the Secret MMM T-shirt store.
Limited time only
These are top of the line American Apparel tri-blend t-shirts, sewn in not-all-that-bad conditions in their factory right in downtown Los Angeles.
These AA shirts cost about twice as much wholesale as cheapo brands, but really, we are talking a $5 difference here. I tried on all the options and going for better quality seemed easily worth it.
It’s a really well cut garment that lasts for years – important, as it will obviously be your favorite shirt ;-)
Price is $16 per shirt, with free shipping.
Exactly my cost after Paypal, shipping costs, eco-friendly envelopes, printer labels, paying local helpers $1 to mail it, etc. – non profit.
USA only for now – my apologies! But feel free to print your own if you want – logo below.
- Check your shipping address before ordering! Many people have been sending “Help! I ordered to the wrong address!” emails. You can save yourself from being one of these people :-)
- We’re releasing these in batches of 150 or so, to keep the flow slow enough to keep up with. If you find your size is sold out, check back in a day or two and there will probably be more.
- The shirts are a little larger than you’d expect for any given size. I normally wear large, but the medium is a pretty relaxed fit as you can see from the back picture. Very soft and stretchy too.
- Looking for Lady-style T-shirts? I agree – after seeing how even the “small” looked too big on my 5’3″ wife, I am caving and planning to order a batch of the shapely feminine version of this same shirt – sample image here. This will probably be in a couple of weeks, once I clear out this big pile of standard shirts. However this small unisex should still look good on people roughly 5’6-5’9 and in the range of 130-160 lbs.
- Please, no returns or exchanges if it doesn’t fit as expected, because it’s incredibly time intensive and this is not an expensive item. Order at your own sixteen dollar risk!